- One ticket to No Place Like Vegas Mansion Party
- When: Saturday, February 8, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Loft at Congress
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Dress code: semi-formal, black tie optional; no jeans
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the event schedule.<p>
- $35 for one silver ticket (up to $75 value), which includes complimentary food, $150 in free play for gaming, valet parking, and five raffle tickets
- $49 for one gold ticket (up to $100 value), which includes unlimited alcoholic beverages, complimentary food, $200 in free play for gaming, valet parking, and 10 raffle tickets<p>
No Place Like Vegas Mansion Party
- The party: an evening of fine dining, live music, and Vegas-style gambling
- The cause: 30% of all proceeds go to the Free Yourself Women Foundation, which assists women and children escaping domestic violence
- The games: poker, slot machines, blackjack, roulette, craps
- The performers: indie rocking trio Pretty Girls, Latin-flavored lounge act The Queen of Kings, debuting R&B singer Jameh, and anyone with an elaborate pre-rolling routine at the craps table
- The venue: a 5,000-square-foot lounge and banquet hall with 22-foot ceilings and a striking De Stijl mural
- The menu: panko-crusted crab cakes with chipotle aioli, steak quesadillas, chicken spring rolls with chipotle-raspberry sauce, cilantro chimichurri steak skewers, and other gourmet goodies
- The raffle prizes: flat screen TVs, tablets, smart watches, Beats by Dre studio headphones, Keurig coffee makers<p>