All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Going to a concert can deepen your admiration for the musicians, especially during the drummer’s 20-minute bottle-feeding of a baby goat. Strengthen your musical bond with this deal.
- $15 for one ticket to see No Te Va Gustar (up to a $29 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
No Te Va Gustar
- “You Won’t Like It”: the English translation of their very ironic name
- “Sí Te Va Gustar”: a more accurate name for the wildly popular group
- The sound: infectious earworms that draw from rock, reggae, punk, ska, carnival murga, chacarera, and a pinch of electro-pop
- 16: the average age of No Te Va Gustar’s members when they started the band
- 1994: the year the band was formed, and the title of a badly misprinted George Orwell novel
- 1998: the year the band began to skyrocket after winning the Third Song Festival of Montevideo
- El Calor Del Pleno Invierno: the catchy album that just snagged a Latin Grammy Award nomination for “Best Rock Album”
- “A Las Nueve”: the catchy single that just snagged a Latin Grammy Award nomination for “Best Rock Song”
- What to expect: decades of hits delivered with non-stop energy<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 17, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Anaheim. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.