Going to a concert can deepen your admiration for the musicians, especially during the drummer's 20-minute bottle-feeding of a baby goat. Strengthen your musical bond with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one ticket to see No Te Va Gustar (up to a $29 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
No Te Va Gustar
- "You Won't Like It": the English translation of their very ironic name
- "Sí Te Va Gustar": a more accurate name for the wildly popular group
- The sound: infectious earworms that draw from rock, reggae, punk, ska, carnival murga, chacarera, and a pinch of electro-pop
- 16: the average age of No Te Va Gustar's members when they started the band
- 1994: the year the band was formed, and the title of a badly misprinted George Orwell novel
- 1998: the year the band began to skyrocket after winning the Third Song Festival of Montevideo
- El Calor Del Pleno Invierno: the catchy album that just snagged a Latin Grammy Award nomination for "Best Rock Album"
- "A Las Nueve": the catchy single that just snagged a Latin Grammy Award nomination for "Best Rock Song"
- What to expect: decades of hits delivered with non-stop energy
“It can get pretty hot in there. ”
House of Blues Anaheim
1530 South Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA 92802
Anaheim, CA 92802