- $20 for one ticket to Nobodies of Comedy (up to $37 value)
- When: Saturday, March 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Palace Theatre
- Seating: Orchestra center rear or side sections
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Reservations are required at least 48 hours in advance of performance.
Nobodies of Comedy
- The Comics: A crew of emerging comics from across the nation who may be “nobodies” now, but are bound to be household names soon.
- Where You Haven’t Seen Them: On late night talk shows, Comedy Central specials, selling out Madison Square Garden, or starring in sitcoms about befuddled dads
- The Best Part: There are no over-hyped stars charging lofty fees or view-blocking paparazzi; just a steady lineup of ribald rib-ticklers giving their all to make you laugh.
The Palace Theatre
The Palace Theatre was hailed as "Connecticut's Most Magnificent" when it opened in 1927. Its grandeur was designed by architect Thomas Lamb of Madison Square Garden fame, who outfitted the vaudeville palace with a gilded proscenium and sweeping, pearl-shaded balconies. Today, audiences flock to the historic theater for performances from the Stamford Symphony, the Ballet School of Stamford, comedians, and musical acts.