- $17 for one G-Pass to Nobodies of Comedy (up to $34.10 value)
- When: Saturday, April 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Akron Civic Theatre
- Seating: front orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Reservations are required at least 48 hours in advance of performance.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nobodies of Comedy
- The Comics: A crew of emerging comics from across the nation who may be “nobodies” now, but are bound to be household names soon. Featuring Liz Miele, Matt Bergman, Ralph Tetta, Steve Burr, and Tim Krompier.
- Where You Haven’t Seen Them: On late night talk shows, Comedy Central specials, selling out Madison Square Garden, or starring in sitcoms about befuddled dads
- The Best Part: There are no over-hyped stars charging lofty fees or view-blocking paparazzi; just a steady lineup of ribald rib-ticklers giving their all to make you laugh.
E.J. Thomas Hall
Since 1973, The University of Akron's E.J. Thomas Hall has been the center of Akron's performing arts scene. The three-level facility, which occupies three acres of The University of Akron campus, boasts a massive, 44-ton movable ceiling that can shift to enclose the first or second levels. The position of the ceiling has a dramatic effect on the hall's volume and acoustics, so it is controlled by a computer precisely managing 27 counterweights. The hall's ability to transform from an intimate one-level performance space to a vast three-level concert hall allows it to host performances of a variety of sizes and styles by university students and faculty as well as the Akron Symphony Orchestra, the Tuesday Musical Association, the Children’s Concert Society, and the Akron Youth Symphony.