What You'll Get
- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19.59 value)
- $30 for one general-admission ticket and crawfish platter (up to $41.29 value)
- The crawfish platter includes 1.5lb. of crawfish, plus corn and potatoes
- DJ and happy hour start at 6 p.m. with 2-for-1 specials on all NOLA craft cocktails and beers
Dates and Performers
- Jambalaya Brass Bad – Friday, January 22, and Fat Tuesday, February 9
- Black Tie Brass Band – Friday, January 29, and Saturday, January 30
1st Annual New Orleans Mardi Gras Crawfish Boil Series
- The Boil: Hundreds of pounds of bright red crawfish boiled up New Orleans–style with potatoes and corn help guests ring in Mardi Gras or feed a “kind of” hungry giant.
- The Mastermind: Celebrity chef Michael Psilakis, who rounds out the menu with the authentic NOLA eats that earned his restaurant Anthos a Michelin star and a James Beard Award nomination.
- The Music: swinging, brassy, jazzy, and ready to fill the dance floor
- Jambalaya Brass Band: Take members from the Duke Ellington Orchestra and the Lounge Lizards; marinate them in a blend of gospel, zydeco, hip-hop, and funk; and put them under the spotlights until they start simmering with Jelly Roll Morton and Louis Armstrong classics.
- Funky Dawgz Brass Band: Improvisation is the key to this horn-driven jazz band. Expect their pulsing rhythms and New York–tinged NOLA sound to fill the dance floor in a snap.
- Black Tie Brass Band: With a history that extends back to the University of Connecticut Marching Band, this 11-piece brass outfit still keeps in tight step. Today, though, these players prefer bayou standards, original tunes, and jazzed up takes on Top 40 hits to college fight songs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 9, 2016. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Seating is first come, first served. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be age 18+ to attend without an adult; younger ages welcome when accompanied by a parent. May not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.