- $12 for one G-Pass to a Norfolk Admirals hockey game ($26.50 value)
- Where: Norfolk Scope Arena
- Seating: sections 101–122, Gold Level
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Hartford Wolf Pack on Friday, January 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Charlotte Checkers on Wednesday, January 21, at 7:15 p.m.
- Against the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins on Friday, January 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins on Saturday, January 24, at 7:15 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Despite entering the 2014 playoffs as the 8th and final seed, the Admirals upset the top-ranked Manchester Monarchs in the first round and nearly toppled the eventual conference champs in the semifinals. Now, nearly halfway through the 2014–15 campaign, the Admirals have their sights set on another trip to the postseason, but first they have to spend January defending the Scope Arena ice against several playoff contenders. The slate includes two matchups against the first-place WIlkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins on back-to-back nights, meaning most players will probably just camp out at the arena instead of driving their zambonis home.
The Norfolk Admirals joined the AHL as an expansion team in the 2000–01 season. After qualifying for the playoffs nearly every season, the team’s historic 2011–12 campaign pushed them over the top and brought home their first Calder Cup. That year, the Admirals closed the season on a 28-game winning streak, the longest in the history of professional hockey since 1975, when brick walls were deemed ineligible to be goalies. Now an affiliate of the Anaheim Ducks, the Admirals still take to the ice at Norfolk Scope Arena and face off before crowds of up to 8,700 devout fans.