Baseball is a timeless tradition, as American as a Thanksgiving turkey or hot-dog-shaped cars fueled by apple pie. Take part in America's high-five-laden pastime with this GrouponLive deal to see the Norfolk Tides take the field at Harbor Park.
$8 for One Ticket ($14.50 Value)
Fans enjoy the action from lower deck reserved seating in sections 117–124, 126, 128, 213–221, or 223. Doors open one hour before game time. Choose from the following games:
- Against the Charlotte Knights on Monday, April 8, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against Charlotte on Tuesday, April 9, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against Charlotte on Wednesday, April 10, at 12:05 p.m.
- Against the Gwinnett Braves on Saturday, April 13, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against Gwinnett on Sunday, April 14, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Toledo Mud Hens on Saturday, April 27, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against Toledo on Sunday, April 28, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against Toledo on Monday, April 29, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against Toledo on Tuesday, April 30, at 12:05 p.m.
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
The Scouting Report
Energized by a 2012 season that saw the Norfolk Tides post their best record since 2005, the team returns to the field in pursuit of an International League title. Their success last year didn't come without some tinkering, as the team set a league record for roster movement, using 75 different players, 25 starting pitchers, and dozens of ball-boys throughout the season. An early-season series against South Division rivals the Charlotte Knights hands the Tides a chance to avenge last year's second-place finish behind the Charlotte squad.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
As the Triple-A affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles, the Norfolk Tides diligently prepare young ballplayers for the big leagues. From 1969 to 1992, the team played as the Tidewater Tides and won five International League titles by using the gravitational pull of the moon to rocket home runs into orbit. Since their move in 1993, the team has played their home games at Harbor Park, a nautical-themed complex along the Elizabeth River that was recognized as the finest minor league park in the country by Baseball America in 1995.
150 Park Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510