- $8 for one ticket to see the Norfolk Tides take on the Charlotte Knights (a $14.50 value)
- Where: Harbor Park
- Seating: Lower Deck Reserved in section 117–124, 126, 128, 213–221, or 223
- Doors open: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the seating chart.
Dates and Times
- Thursday, April 3, at 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, April 4, at 7:05 p.m.
- Saturday, April 5, at 7:05 p.m.
- Sunday, April 6, at 1:05 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Despite a heartbreaking ending to the 2013 season, the Tides have a lot to work with as they look ahead to this year’s campaign. Though they lost the wild card tiebreaker, last season’s record was the franchise’s best since 2005, and some offseason retooling and inspirational pep-talk delivery lessons could point to an even better 2014. An early-season series against South Division rivals the Charlotte Knights hands the Tides a chance to avenge last year’s ever-so-close finish.
As the Triple-A affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles, the Norfolk Tides diligently prepare young ballplayers for the big leagues. From 1969 to 1992, the team played as the Tidewater Tides and won five International League titles by using the gravitational pull of the moon to rocket home runs into orbit. Since their move in 1993, the team has played their home games at Harbor Park, a nautical-themed complex along the Elizabeth River that was recognized as the finest minor league park in the country by Baseball America in 1995.
150 Park Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510