- $8 for one G-Pass to a Norfolk Tides baseball game ($13 value)
- Where: Harbor Park
- Seating: Lower deck reserved
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Gwinnett Braves on Monday, April 20, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Braves on Tuesday, April 21, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Braves on Wednesday, April 22, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Braves on Thursday, April 23, at 12:05 p.m.
- Against the Charlotte Knights on Friday, April 24, at 7:05 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
As the 2015 season gets underway, the Tides return to Harbor Park looking to conquer the International League’s South Division. The team’s front office features many familiar faces including manager Ron Johnson, who enters this season 68 wins shy of the Tides’ all-time win total for a manager. A successful campaign could enshrine him in franchise history books, listed alongside some of the Tides’ most beloved players and ballpark food specials.
As the Triple-A affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles, the Norfolk Tides diligently prepare young ballplayers for the big leagues. From 1969 to 1992, the team played as the Tidewater Tides and won five International League titles by using the gravitational pull of the moon to rocket home runs into orbit. Since their move in 1993, the team has played their home games at Harbor Park, a nautical-themed complex along the Elizabeth River that was recognized as the finest minor league park in the country by Baseball America in 1995.
150 Park Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510