College athletics were originally intended to bolster school spirit but have since replaced regular classes with courses such as Puck Handling 101, Advanced Rim Rattling, and Social Responsibility of the Mascot. Get back to school with today’s GrouponLive deal to see action from the Northeastern University Huskies men’s basketball and men’s ice hockey programs at Matthews Arena. All tickets are for the best available seating at the time of redemption. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get two basketball tickets (up to a $20 value).
- For $14, you get two hockey tickets (up to a $28 value).
- For $17, you get four basketball tickets (up to a $40 value).
- For $25, you get four hockey tickets (up to a $56 value).
Hockey tickets are valid for one of the following games on the schedule:
* Against Providence on Friday, February 17, or Saturday, February 18, at 7 p.m.
* Against Maine on Friday, February 24, or Saturday, February 25, at 7 p.m.
Basketball tickets are valid for one of the following games on the schedule:
* Against Towson on Tuesday, February 14, at 7 p.m.
* Against Stony Brook on Saturday, February 18, at 1 p.m.
* Against George Mason on Wednesday, February 22, at 7 p.m.
With only a handful of games remaining before their respective postseason battles, both the Northeastern men’s ice hockey and basketball programs tap their teams’ final reservoir of energy and talent for a sprint to the season’s close. Before March’s Hockey East Tournament, the Huskies valiantly aim to finish the season on a winning note. In two-game sets against Providence and Maine, freshman forward Ludwig Karlsson continues to barrage his team-leading tally of points by slapping shots, dishing passes, and distracting goalies with his signature Disney On Ice Dumbo mask.
Clustered in the middle of the Colonial Athletic Association standings, head basketball coach Bill Coen and his squad aim to stampede the CAA tournament with the sneakered hooves of a dark horse, junior guard Jonathan Lee. Lee and his more than 40% accuracy from the arc rain havoc down on foes, which include the former Cinderella of March Madness, George Mason, famous for always wearing glass slippers that hinder the application of halftime pedicures.
Though Northeastern University occasionally offers discounted tickets, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
238 St. Botolph St.
Boston, Massachusetts 02115