What You'll Get
- $180 for one two-day general admission pass (up to $232.98 value)
- Click here to view the line-up
Saturday, May 14
- Rob Zombie: The former lead singer of industrial pioneers White Zombie struck out on his own with several landmark horror-inspired albums, including Hellbilly Deluxe. His love of the macabre extends not only to the shock-rock props, set-pieces, and projections of his live show, but to a successful film career as well—he’s directed a Halloween remake, The Devil’s Rejects, and 31.
- Also Appearing: Shinedown | Chevelle | A Day to Remember | Lamb of God | Clutch | Baby Metal | P.O.D. | Black Stone Cherry | Yelawolf | Asking Alexandria | Avatar | Aranda
Sunday, May 15
- Disturbed: Lead singer David Draiman’s arena rock is inspired by Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden, and with classics such as “Liberate” and “Down with the Sickness,” the band has earned a Grammy nomination, two Loudwire Music awards, and five consecutive No. 1 albums—a feat that only Metallica and Dave Matthews Band have matched.
- Also Appearing: Korn | Bring Me the Horizon | Seether | Ghost | Sixxam | Pop Evil | Sevendust | Hell Yeah | Trivium | Sevendust | Butcher Babies | Saint Asonia | Beartooth | Red Sun Rising | From Ashes to New
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2016. Limit 4/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.