What You'll Get
Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that’s actually been rehearsed with this deal.
- Northern Nights Music Festival
- Where: Cooks Valley Campground
- General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m. on Friday; 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the complete festival lineup. <p>
- $32 for a one-day pass for Sunday, July 21 (up to a $75.74 value)
- $58 for a two-day pass for Saturday, July 20, and Sunday, July 21 (up to a $116.74 value)
- $85 for a three-day pass for Friday, July 19–Sunday, July 21 (up to a $167.99 value)
- Passes include camping privileges. <p>
Northern Nights Music Festival
- What it is: three days of dancing, yoga, performance art, meditation, art installations, burlesque, comedy, food; three nights of camping
- Musical genres represented: house, electronic, dubstep, hip-hop
- The main players: The Polish Ambassador, Minnesota, Kastle, VibeSquaD
- Who you’ll discover at the Dirtybird Showcase: Worthy, Christian Martin, J. Phlip
- What to do when you arrive: pitch a tent, jump in the river
- The camping ethos: traceless, meaning campers should be mindful of the environment and not draw outlines of their hands on any redwoods
- What to do during the day: attend yoga workshops, check out art installations
- What to do after midnight: Silent Disco, a headphone-based dance party that’s respectful to the surrounding community and doesn’t attract any owls dressed in leisure suits
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 22, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem at venue starting on 7/19, 7/20, or 7/21 depending on option purchased. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cooks Valley Campground. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Northern Nights Music Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Valid only for the date(s) listed on your voucher. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.