What You'll Get
Rock ‘n’ roll is one of two jobs in which you are encouraged to set your tools on fire when you’re done with them—the other, of course, is dentistry. Hear hot licks with this GrouponLive deal.
- $21 for one ticket to “Rock the River 2013” Presented by Gigg.com (up to a $42.42 value)
- When: Saturday, August 24, at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Eagle River Derby Track
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the full lineup.<p>
“Rock the River 2013” Presented by Gigg.com
- New to the festival: the name—the annual event was formerly called “Mudfest”
- Acts taking the Main Stage: Skillet, P.O.D., The Halo Method, Hawthorne Heights, IAMDYNAMITE, James Durbin
- Artists rocking the Alt State stage: Go Fight, Dead On TV
- What Skillet cooks: Grammy-nominated, chart-topping, boundary-crossing Christian rock
- Official name for Skillet fans: Panheads
- Skillet hits that reflect the band’s heavy, brooding sound: “Whispers in the Dark”, “Rebirthing”, “Monster”
- Most venerable nü metal band appearing: P.O.D., who’ve shredded since 1992
- What does P.O.D. mean: “Payable on Death”
- Members of supergroup The Halo Method: Ben Moody (Evanescence), Dave Buckner (Papa Roach), Josh Newell (In This Moment), and Lukas Rossi (Rockstar Supernova)
- Band most likely to bring Ricolas: emo/screamo rockers Hawthorne Heights
- Melodic, harmonic rock duo who can also be used for quarrying: IAMDYNAMITE
- Act who rocked their way to the Top 4 on American Idol: James Durbin
- Camping at Rock the River is: highly encouraged. Attendees can buy camping spaces at the Hi-Pine campground across the street from the venue<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/24 for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Eagle River Derby Track. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Rock the River 2013's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.