- $7 for one ticket for regular seating (up to $10 value)
- $8 for one ticket for premium seating in the first two rows (up to $12 value)
- Click here to view the full show schedule
- The Show: Dancing mice, ice-skating penguins, Christmas clowns, and a rapping snowman (all marionettes, of course) come to life onstage in this holiday musical variety show for children of ages.
- The Special Guest: Each performance concludes with a visit from Jolly Saint Nick himself.
- While You’re There: Check out the rest of the Christkindl Market, this family-friendly market features a unique shopping experience for gifts and holiday decorations along with authentic German cuisine, holiday beverages, live entertainment, children’s activities, custom-crafted Santa Haus, Snow Playground and much more.
Geppetto's Theater & Workshop
“It all starts with an idea and block of wood,” says John Hopkins, founder of Geppetto's Theater & Workshop. While that may be true for his meticulously hand-carved marionettes—which star in the full gamut of classic children’s stories from Hansel and Gretel to The Wizard of Oz—it took a little more for Geppetto's Theater & Workshop itself. John began his performances in a defunct bus station in Arlington, drawing in families with just the skill of his hands and voice, before achieving enough success to move to Dallas and expand his skilled team of puppeteers and voice actors.
1098 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011Get Directions