What You'll Get
- $15 for two single-day general admission arena tickets (up to $50 value)
- When: Friday, June 30, or Saturday, July 1
- Gates open at noon each day; view the complete schedule
Northwoods Blues Festival
- Bernard Allison: The son of a Chicago blues musician, Paris-based Allison has been touring and performing for years supporting over a dozen releases, including the notable Storms of Life, which peaked at #5 on the Top Blues Albums chart.
- Tinsley Ellis: With influences ranging from British invasion rock and roll to classic blues standards, Ellis has made a name for himself not only with his songwriting but for his talent on the electric guitar, which Billboard acclaimed “… nobody has released more consistently excellent blues albums than Atlanta’s Tinsley Ellis. He sings like a man possessed and wields a mean lead guitar.”
- Duke Robillard: Also known as Mike “Honey Bear” Robillard, he’s had a storied blues and swing career, including working alongside Bob Dylan and Jimmy Witherspoon.
- Albert Cummings: After competing in the International Blues Challenge, Cummings released his debut effort “The Long Way,” which Bluesprint magazine described as “a barrage of guitar pyrotechnics that calls to mind a grand mix of the styles of past masters like Albert King, Freddie King, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Jimmie Hendrix.” His most recent effort titled “Someone Like You” was released in 2015.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 1, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Subject to weather; please bring jackets or ponchos, umbrellas are prohibited. No coolers, cans, bottles or outside food and beverages are permitted. No bicycles, skateboards or beach-type games allowed. Ticket holders acknowledge the required bag and pack inspections at the gate and within the performance area. Except for assistance service animals, no pets are permitted at the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.