What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission Friday ticket (up to $37.55 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $30 for one general-admission Saturday ticket (up to $47.82 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $45 for one general-admission Friday and Saturday ticket (up to $68.85 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $30 for one general-admission Friday ticket, plus one drink (up to $42.55 value)
- $37 for one general-admission Saturday ticket, plus one drink (up to $52.82 value)
- $50 for one general-admission Friday and Saturday ticket, plus one drink (up to $73.85 value)
- Click to see the schedule.
Northwoods Music Festival
Craig Morgan: Before he rocketed up the charts with “Almost Home,” “Redneck Yacht Club,” and “That’s What I Love About Sunday,” this artist served in the U.S. Army and the Reserves, an experience that’s led him to frequently perform at military bases and spontaneously start doing pushups in the middle of a song.
Sister Hazel: Best known for jams such as “Change Your Mind” and “Champagne High” that blend southern alternative rock with pop and folk influences, this band hailing from Gainesville, Florida released its ninth studio album “Lighter in the Dark” in 2016.
Sara Evans: Double-platinum certified for her album “Born to Fly”, this country singer behind five No.1 hit singles has also won awards from Billboard, Country Music Association, and the Academy of Country music.
Also appearing: Chase Bryant | Maren Morris | Viva Knievel | Forgotten Highway | Maggie Rose | Lewis Brice | Anna Marie Mitchell | Nikki’s Wives
Visit the website to see the special headliners.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.