What You'll Get
- $17 for seating in balcony section F or floor section E (up to $27.75 value)
- $24 for seating in balcony section D or floor section C (up to $40.88 value)
- $32 for seating in balcony section B or floor section A (up to $54 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Norwalk Symphony Orchestra’s Tchaikovsky Festival
- The Theme: paying homage to a trio of Tchaikovsky’s masterpieces
- Notable Soloists: violinist Jennifer Frautschi, who’s been nominated for two Grammys, studied at Harvard and Juilliard, and performed with multiple orchestras including St. Paul Chamber Orchestra and Rhode Island Philharmonic
- Highlights: Symphony No. 6, which he called a “limping waltz” in 5/4 time. It gives way to a full, triumphant march, though in the end returns to the mournful and melancholy tone with which it began.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/17 for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.