- $17 for one balcony seat in section F (up to $27.75 value)
- $17 for one floor seat in section E (up to $27.75 value)
- $24 for one balcony seat in section D (up to $40.88 value)
- $24 for one floor seat in section C (up to $40.88 value)
- Sections E and F are marked in green on the seating chart; sections D and C are marked in gold.
- View the seating chart.
“Joys of the Season”
- Nutcracker — Tchaikovsky: This masterwork—which often provides the dramatic backdrop as young Clara finds herself caught in a battle between toys and an army of mice— includes such classics as “Waltz of the Snowflakes” and “Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy.”
- Hallelujah Chorus: It’s the soul-shaking core of Handel’s Messiah, which meditates on the first Christmas through English lyrics drawn from King James Bible. The iconic piece is celebrated for its joyful reverence, rich orchestration, and emotional resonance.