- $35 for one ticket to see An Evening with Travis Tritt (up to $55 value)
- When: Sunday, January 18 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Hill Performance Hall at Charles W. Eisemann Center for Performing Arts
- Section: orchestra tier
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- When you met Travis: September of 1989, when his breakthrough single “Country Club” hit the charts and stayed there for 26 weeks
- His sound: outlaw country laced with gospel and Southern rock
- His style: long, flowing locks unencumbered by cowboy hats or nesting screech owls
- What his sound and style have earned him: more than 40 hits on Billboard’s Hot Country Charts, seven platinum albums, two Grammy Awards, and four Country Music Association Awards
- His latest: The Calm After…, the sequel to his acclaimed 2007 album, The Storm, which featured a funk-fused sound with help from Randy Jackson
- What’s different about The Calm After…: it’s Travis giving himself a fresh start, showcasing his ever stronger vocal, guitar, and banjo skills, as well as the pipes of his daughter, Tyler Reese
- Classic hits you might hear live: “Help Me Hold On,” “Can I Trust You with My Heart,” “Foolish Pride”
2351 Performance Dr.
Richardson, TX 75082