- One ticket to Robbie Wyckoff’s Pink Floyd Experience
- When: Saturday, January 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Shubert Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $28 for balcony (up to $45.45 value)
- $30 for mezzanine (up to $55.95 value)
- $35 for orchestra (up to $66.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Robbie Wyckoff’s Pink Floyd Experience
- The experience: sonic mind expansion, visceral enlightenment, aural and visual excess
- In other words: a Pink Floyd show
- The Floyd surrogates: a band of highly trained virtuosos that do justice to their subject like a jury of smitten rock critics, nailing every note and nuance of Pink Floyd’s sound
- Robbie Wyckoff was the second lead vocalist on the Roger Waters Wall Live Tour
- The setlist: greatest hits as well as rarities culled from b-sides and import releases
- The visuals: lasers and avant-garde screen projections that synch to the songs better than The Wizard of Oz
- The deus ex machina coup de grace: the famous anti-gravitational pink pig