All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Travis Tritt
- When: Saturday, November 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sandusky State Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $31.85 for the left or right aisle (up to $49 value)
- $35.70 for the orchestra (up to $54 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- When you met Travis: September of 1989, when his breakthrough single “Country Club” hit the charts and stayed there for 26 weeks
- His sound: outlaw country laced with gospel and Southern rock
- His style: long, flowing locks unencumbered by cowboy hats or nesting screech owls
- What his sound and style have earned him: more than 40 hits on Billboard’s Hot Country Charts, seven platinum albums, two Grammy Awards, and four Country Music Association Awards
- His latest: The Calm After…, the sequel to his acclaimed 2007 album, The Storm, which featured a funk-fused sound with help from Randy Jackson
- What’s different about The Calm After…: it’s Travis giving himself a fresh start, showcasing his ever stronger vocal, guitar, and banjo skills, as well as the pipes of his daughter, Tyler Reese
- Classic hits you might hear live: “Help Me Hold On,” “Can I Trust You with My Heart,” “Foolish Pride”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sandusky State Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Sandusky State Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.