All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $26.13 for one ticket to Robbie Wyckoff’s Pink Floyd Experience (up to $47.12 value)
- When: Saturday, March 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Ardmore Music Hall
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Robbie Wyckoff’s Pink Floyd Experience
- The experience: sonic mind expansion, visceral enlightenment, aural and visual excess
- In other words: a Pink Floyd show
- The Floyd surrogates: a band of highly trained virtuosos that do justice to their subject like a jury of smitten rock critics, nailing every note and nuance of Pink Floyd’s sound
- Robbie Wyckoff was the second lead vocalist on the Roger Waters Wall Live Tour
- The setlist: greatest hits as well as rarities culled from b-sides and import releases
- The visuals: lasers and avant-garde screen projections that synch to the songs better than The Wizard of Oz
- The deus ex machina coup de grace: the famous anti-gravitational pink pig
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Ardmore Music Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects The Ardmore Music Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.