What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Chicago (up to $39.35 value)
- When: Friday, September 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: nTelos Wireless Pavilion
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Estimated number of albums sold worldwide: over 100 million
- Number of top-10 singles: 21
- Place in Billboard magazine’s top-100 artists of all time: 13, making them the highest-ranked American group (excluding solo artists)
- How many albums has Chicago released: XXXVI, which doesn’t require counting since the band politely numbers all of their albums
- For their 1969 debut album, Chicago was known as: Chicago Transit Authority, but was forced to shorten the name by the actual Chicago Transit Authority. Their self-titled debut album was recently named a 2014 inductee to the Grammy Hall of Fame
- Chicago members who have been with the band since 1967: Robert Lamm, Walter Parazaider, Lee Loughnane, James Pankow
- Chicago songs you know by heart, especially if you’re in the Notre Dame Marching Band: “25 or 6 to 4” and “Saturday in the Park”
- Chicago prog-rock songs you’re likely to hear: “Questions 67 & 68,” and “I’m a Man”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at nTelos Wireless Pavilion on 9/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.