As guests sip on drinks, actors act out a murder mystery full of wit, humor, madness, and a singing nun
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Age restriction: must be 16 or older; 13+ accompanied by a parent
- Sunday, March 10, at 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 24, at 5 p.m.
- Sunday April 7, at 5 p.m.
- Sunday April 21, at 5 p.m.
- Sunday May 5, at 5 p.m.
Nun-a-Bye – A Funny Whodunit Theatre Experience
- The story: You’re the celebrated guests of Adrienne Unae, the singing nun, who, along with you, has invited an interesting entourage.
- The twist: The evening turns afoul when visitors wind up dead. Is it one of the eccentric dinner guests? Or perhaps it’s an unsuspecting audience member who committed the heinous crime? Or the church mouse?
- Proceeds: Ticket sales benefit Adrienne Unae’s mission work in NYC, Ft. Lauderdale, and Kenya.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 5, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. 2-drink minimum required per person. Must be 16 or older; 13+ accompanied by a parent. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.