The Raybould Brothers co-headline and tell 90 minutes of side-splitting jokes in this evening of stand-up
What You'll Get
- Friday, October 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 20, at 7:30 p.m.
NYC Comedy Invades Bethesda
- Jordan Raybould: One half of the Raybould brothers, Jordan writes sketches and jokes for Comedy Central and can be caught on stage talking about why shower sex sucks and other truths no one wants to discuss at institutions all over NYC, including Caroline’s and Upright Citizen’s Brigade.
- Bret Raybould: Brother to comic Jordan Raybould draws laughs at comedy festivals and standup shows with his hot takes on judging baby’s looks and Bostonian accents.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.