What You'll Get
- General admission
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Friday, March 8, at 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18, at 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 7, at 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 20, at 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 16, at 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 20, at 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 18, at 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 15, at 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 13, at 9:30 p.m.
NYC Comedy Invades Lancaster
- Jordan Raybould: One half of the Raybould brothers, Jordan writes sketches and jokes for Comedy Central and can be caught on stage talking about why shower sex sucks and other truths no one wants to discuss at institutions all over NYC, including Caroline’s and Upright Citizen’s Brigade.
- Bret Raybould: Brother to comic Jordan Raybould draws laughs at comedy festivals and standup shows with his hot takes on judging baby’s looks and Bostonian accents.
- Also appearing: Professional comedians who’ve appeared on Netflix, MTV, and Comedy Central.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.