What You'll Get
It’s always great to hear your favorite song live, because you can sing along and see what the notes look like as they float out of the instruments. See the music with this deal.
- $37.50 for one G-Pass to see Toni Braxton (up to a $62.50 value)
- When: Sunday, August 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: rows M–V of sections D–F
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
- Six: the number of Grammys on Toni’s trophy shelf
- 66 million: the approximate number of her worldwide record sales
- Toni Braxton hits best suited for dance floors and cardiologists’ offices, respectively: “You’re Making Me High” and “Un-Break My Heart”
- Contralto: the lowest female vocal range, which Toni excels in
- Where you’ve seen her: on Dancing with the Stars, on Broadway in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, and with her sisters on the reality series Braxton Family Values
- 1993: the year Toni released her self-titled debut album
- Antonio L.A. Reid and Kenneth “Babyface” Simmons: the producers who helped forge her sultry R&B sound
- Most exciting news of the year for fans: Toni’s latest album with Babyface is scheduled to drop in September
- Most exciting news for would-be suitors: she’s single
- What to expect during her show: greatest hits drawn from her seven albums, and new singles from her upcoming album<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 25, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at NYCB Theatre at Westbury on 8/25. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.