What You'll Get
- One ticket to the New York City International Film Festival Opening Gala, featuring a screening of Phantom Halo
- When: Thursday, April 30. The VIP reception begins at 6 p.m., and the screening will begin at approximately 8 p.m.
- Where: DGA Theatre
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for general admission (up to $20 value)
- $40 for VIP admission, which includes a red-carpet cocktail reception (up to $80 value). This is a black-tie event.
New York City International Film Festival Opening Gala
- The Film: in director Antonia Bogdanovich’s take on modern Los Angeles noir, two brothers struggle to make a living with the training they got from their abusive father—one part pick-pocketing, one part Shakespeare
- The Reception: a black-tie affair that gives attendees a chance to step-and-repeat on the red carpet, toast the festival with cocktails, and rub elbows with stars of the big and small screens
- The Stars: A collection of film and media luminaries, including the director and several of the actors from Phantom Halo, will be in attendance. This group may include Thomas Brodie-Sangster (Game of Thrones), Luke Kleintank (Bones), Rebecca Romjin (X-Men), and Tobin Bell (Saw), among others.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at DGA Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects New York City International Film Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.