- One ticket to the New York City International Film Festival Opening Gala, featuring a screening of Phantom Halo
- When: Thursday, April 30. The VIP reception begins at 6 p.m., and the screening will begin at approximately 8 p.m.
- Where: DGA Theatre
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for general admission (up to $20 value)
- $40 for VIP admission, which includes a red-carpet cocktail reception (up to $80 value). This is a black-tie event.
New York City International Film Festival Opening Gala
- The Film: in director Antonia Bogdanovich’s take on modern Los Angeles noir, two brothers struggle to make a living with the training they got from their abusive father—one part pick-pocketing, one part Shakespeare
- The Reception: a black-tie affair that gives attendees a chance to step-and-repeat on the red carpet, toast the festival with cocktails, and rub elbows with stars of the big and small screens
- The Stars: A collection of film and media luminaries, including the director and several of the actors from Phantom Halo, will be in attendance. This group may include Thomas Brodie-Sangster (Game of Thrones), Luke Kleintank (Bones), Rebecca Romjin (X-Men), and Tobin Bell (Saw), among others.