What You'll Get
- One ticket to see William Shatner Presents Chaos on the Bridge, part of the New York City International Film Festival
- When: Friday, May 1. The screening will begin at approximately 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Directors Guild Theater
- Door time: 6 p.m. for VIP; 7 p.m. for general admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $40 for general admission (up to $80 value)
- $140 for VIP admission, which includes access to a red-carpet cocktail reception starting at 6 p.m. (up to $300 value)
William Shatner Presents Chaos on the Bridge
- The Film: a piercing behind-the-scenes look at the creation of Star Trek: The Next Generation, which reveals the tensions and controversies that had to be overcome before the Enterprise could change the face of science-fiction—and television—for the second time
- The Authority: its writer, director, and star—the one and only Admiral James T. Kirk—interviews the show’s writers, creators, and actors
- The Reception: a black-tie affair that gives attendees a chance to grace the red carpet, toast the festival with cocktails, enjoy hors d’oeuvres and photo ops, and rub elbows with stars of the big and small screens
- The Stars: a collection of film and media luminaries including Shatner and assorted stars from the Star Trek franchise, except for the Red Shirts—they never make it
- The Big Moments: a post show Q&A with Shatner and fellow Trek celebrities; the joy of seeing Shatner receive a Lifetime Achievement Award from the NYCIFF; a tear-jerking tribute to Leonard Nimoy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting one day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects NYCIFF's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For VIP option, doors open at 6PM for cocktail reception. Doors for screening open at 7PM. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.