- $30 for one G-Pass to O.A.R. and Phillip Phillips (up to $57.18 value)
- When: Saturday, June 21 at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island
- General-admission floor, standing
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Grateful Dead, Phish, Dave Matthews Band
- What’s that sound?: funky, jammy, reggae-rock, saxophony
- What to expect at O.A.R.’s show: hits such as “Heaven,” moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie about shiny photogenic bloodsuckers that featured O.A.R.’s “Love is Worth the Fall”: Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- First best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: miniaturizing yourself and spending the night in singer Marc Roberge’s hair
- Where you’ve seen Phillip Phillips: he was the champion of American Idol’s 11th season
- What you’ve heard from him: “Home,” which debuted in the Top 10 of Billboard’s Hot 100 chart and has since been certified quadruple platinum
- Songs you might hear live: his original “Man on the Moon,” “Gone, Gone, Gone,” or a cover of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”
- Age he started making music: 14
- His voice: throaty and rich
- His face: chiseled to perfection by countless blown kisses
- His latest album: Behind the Light, which drops May 19