Funky alternative jam band tag-teams the stage with quadruple-platinum solo artist Phillip Phillips, who's touring behind his latest album
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see O.A.R. and Phillip Phillips
- When: Sunday, July 20, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: nTelos Wireless Pavilion
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to $33.45 value)
- $30 for gold-circle right or left rows P–V (up to $48.85 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Grateful Dead, Phish, Dave Matthews Band
- What’s that sound?: funky, jammy, reggae-rock, saxophony
- What to expect at O.A.R.’s show: hits such as “Heaven,” moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie about shiny photogenic bloodsuckers that featured O.A.R.’s “Love is Worth the Fall”: Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- First best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: miniaturizing yourself and spending the night in singer Marc Roberge’s hair
- Where you’ve seen Phillip Phillips: he was the champion of American Idol’s 11th season
- What you’ve heard from him: “Home,” which debuted in the Top 10 of Billboard’s Hot 100 chart and has since been certified quadruple platinum
- Songs you might hear live: his original “Man on the Moon,” “Gone, Gone, Gone,” or a cover of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”
- Age he started making music: 14
- His voice: throaty and rich
- His face: chiseled to perfection by countless blown kisses
- His latest album: Behind the Light
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 20, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at nTelos Wireless Pavilion on 7/20. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.