- $22.50 for one ticket to O.A.R.'s Tailgate Tour (up to a $45 value)
- When: Saturday, November 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Louisville Palace
- Seating: orchestra sections 1–4, rows T–PP, or balcony sections 1–4, rows A–AA
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
O.A.R.'s Tailgate Tour
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Grateful Dead, Phish, Dave Matthews Band
- What's that sound?: funky, jammy, reggae-rock, saxophony
- What to expect at O.A.R.'s show: hits such as "Heaven," moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie about shiny photogenic bloodsuckers that featured O.A.R.'s "Love is Worth the Fall": Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- First best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: miniaturizing yourself and spending the night in singer Marc Roberge's hair
- Cris Cab is: a youthful phenomenon who got his big break by posting cover videos of hits such as Wiz Kahlifa's "Black and Yellow" and Foster the People's "Pumped Up Kicks"
- Check out: “Good Girls (Don’t Grow On Trees),” his debut major-label single, on which he collaborated with Pharrell Williams, Wyclef Jean, and Big Sean
The Louisville Palace
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amid the Spanish baroque themes of The Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or gaze at the simulated night sky above.