- $22 for one ticket to O.A.R.'s Tailgate Tour (up to a $43.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, November 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the venue layout.
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Grateful Dead, Phish, Dave Matthews Band
- What's that sound?: funky, jammy, reggae-rock, saxophony
- What to expect at O.A.R.'s show: hits such as ""Heaven,"" moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie about shiny photogenic bloodsuckers that featured O.A.R.'s ""Love is Worth the Fall"": Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- First best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: miniaturizing yourself and spending the night in singer Marc Roberge's hair
House of Blues Orlando
Perched in Downtown Disney West Side, House of Blues Orlando resembles something of a backwoods theme park itself. Giant signs herald the venue from atop an old water tower taken from Mickey Mouse’s ancestral estate, and between trees wrapped entirely in twinkling lights stands a sprawling, neon-lit wooden roadhouse whose stage and lantern-strung patio bustle with boisterous entertainments nearly every night. A box of Delta Mississippi mud beneath its stage links it to its sister locations across the country.