What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Admission for One to Royal Wedding Breakfast Reception. Includes:
- Continental breakfast (sweet breads, yogurt, granola, fresh fruit, hot coffee, hot tea, and hot chocolate)
- One glass of mimosa
- Wear a tiara, hat, or fascinator get a 10% discount on merchandise
Royal Wedding Breakfast Reception
On Saturday, May 19, at 6:00 a.m., guests are invited to don their favorite morning coat, and hat, fascinator, or tiara, and join in the celebration of the royal union of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Revelers can enjoy a complimentary mimosa and the delicious continental breakfast featuring sweet breads, yogurt, granola, and hot tea, coffee, and hot chocolate as they watch the ceremony on multiple televisions spread throughout the mansion while touring the mansion’s legendary themed rooms.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 19, 2018. Limit one voucher per person. Reservations required. Valid only for Royal Wedding Breakfast Reception on May 19th; no walk-ins. No cash value/cash back. Entire value of each voucher must be used in one visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Other conditions apply; see website. Refunds unavailable beyond the day of purchase, unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About O Street Museum
Built in 1892 by Edward Clark, an architect whose work includes the US Capitol, O Street Museum boasts an incredible amount of history.
- Notable residents: Edward's brother, James "Champ" Clark, Speaker of the House under Teddy Roosevelt; clandestine FBI personnel under then-agency-head J. Edgar Hoover; Mrs. Rosa Parks; and "America’s Black Forum," one of the nation's longest running syndicated television series.
- Fascinating decor: Over the years, donors have helped stock the 100-room mansion—complete with 70 secret doorways—with original paintings, incredible sculptures, historical memorabilia, and the largest private signed guitar collection on the east coast, including ones signed by Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, Les Paul, Bruce Springsteen, and more.
- Unique events: Besides regular exhibits, concerts, artist & author talks, and drop-in musical jam sessions, O offers unique treasure hunts that encourage guests to explore the many themed rooms on their own.
- Featured on: The Travel Channel's show Mega Mansions; "Hidden Gem" by Washingtonian Magazine, and named The Coolest Place To Stay in DC by Booking.com.