What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see O-Town or Aaron Carter
- General-admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- $20 to see O-Town at Irving Plaza on Tuesday, November 4, at 8 p.m. (up to $35 value)
- $20 to see O-Town at The Paramount on Wednesday, November 5, at 8 p.m. (up to $41.50 value)
- $15 to see Aaron Carter at Gramercy Theatre on Friday, November 7, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $29 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The first time the nation saw O-Town: on the first season of ABC’s Making the Band, which led to a triple-platinum, self-titled debut album
- What you thought you were in for based on the album cover’s swathes of coordinated denim: uptempo puppy-love songs, slick synth-heavy production, immaculately choreographed dance numbers
- What you actually got: slow, romantic ballads, complicated five-part harmonies, immaculately choreographed dance numbers
- What brings them back to the stage now: minus one member and one set of dreadlocks, O-Town is releasing Lines & Circles, their first new album in 12 years
- How they announced the new album: with the single “Skydive”
- What that song suggests about their sound: that it’s taken on an epic, orchestral quality as the boys have grown up
- Year of birth: 1987
- Year of first studio album: 1997
- Wait, that means he was 10, right?: Yes. Yes, it does.
- Hits: “Crush on You,” “I Want Candy,” “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It),” “That’s How I Beat Shaq”
- Early touring experience: opening for his brother’s band, the Backstreet Boys
- Current tour: The After Party Tour
- What else he’s been up to: a stint on Dancing with the Stars
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at the venue on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.