- $14 for one G-Pass to see O-Town (up to $26.50 value)
- When: Saturday, May 2, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The first time the nation saw O-Town: on the first season of ABC’s Making the Band, which led to a triple-platinum, self-titled debut album
- What you thought you were in for based on the album cover’s swathes of coordinated denim: uptempo puppy-love songs, slick synth-heavy production, immaculately choreographed dance numbers
- What you actually got: slow, romantic ballads, complicated five-part harmonies, immaculately choreographed dance numbers
- What brings them back to the stage now: minus one member and one set of dreadlocks, O-Town is releasing Lines & Circles, their first new album in 12 years
- How they announced the new album: with the single “Skydive”
- What that song suggests about their sound: that it’s taken on an epic, orchestral quality as the boys have grown up