- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $35 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The first time the nation saw O-Town: on the first season of ABC’s Making the Band, which led to a triple-platinum, self-titled debut album
- What you thought you were in for: if you went by the coordinated denim of the album cover, uptempo puppy-love songs, slick synth-heavy production, and immaculately choreographed dance numbers
- What you actually got: slow, romantic ballads, complicated five-part harmonies, and immaculately choreographed dance numbers
- What brings them back to the stage now: minus one member and one set of dreadlocks, O-Town released Lines & Circles, their first new album in 12 years
- How they announced the new album: with the single “Skydive”
- What that song suggests about their sound: that it’s taken on an epic, orchestral quality as the boys have grown up