All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for four single-day tickets to the Oak Mountain Spring State Fair (up to $40 value)
- When: April 17–20 and 20–27
- Where: Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
- Ticket values include all fees.
Oak Mountain Spring State Fair
- Friday, April 18: Frankie Ballard (“Helluva Life”) and the deep-voiced Dylan Scott
- Saturday, April 19: harmonists The Farm and real-life brothers the Brothers Osborne
- Friday, April 25: country-rocker Will Hoge, known for “Strong,” the official song of the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and the only one that will calm it down when angry
- Saturday, April 26: Tommy Mottola protégé Maggie Rose and farm-girl-turned-musician Clare Dunn
- Click to see the full schedule.
- Kachunga and the Alligator Show: the safest way to view a grown man battling 300 pounds of scales, tails, and razor-sharp teeth
- Granpa Cratchett: an ornery old prankster puppet whose signature move is puttering around in the open in a miniature vehicle
- Eudora Farms: a petting zoo that shatters the myth that camels, buffalo, giraffes, and zebra could never live in harmony and one day stage a takeover of Alabama
- For big kids: the roller coaster Nitro Blitzer, the 70-foot-tall Century Wheel, the gravity-defying Starship 4000
- For little kids: the whirling Dizzy Dragon, the high-flying Bumble Bees, the old-fashioned Merry-Go-Round
- For Ghostbusters in training: the Haunted House
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 27, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Oak Mountain Amphitheatre . Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.