All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $39 for one G-Pass for sections 102–107 (up to $58.85 value)
- $49 for one G-Pass for section 1, 4, or 5 (up to $70.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Oak Ridge Boys
- The Boys: William Lee Golden, Duane Allen, Richard Sterban, and Joe Bonsall—the same lineup fans have loved since 1973
- Their sound: old-fashioned country music straight from the tap, with a tinge of pop and gospel sweetness that would make the devil hang up his horns
- Their acclaim: five Grammy Awards, eight GMA Dove Awards, four Country Music Association Awards, two Academy of Country Music Awards, induction in the Grand Ole Opry, and the front page of the swimsuit edition of Beards Illustrated
- Hits you might hear: the rousing “American Made,” the instructional “Trying to Love Two Women,” the rollicking “Bobbie Sue,” and the irrepressible double-platinum hit, “Elvira”
- Fun fact: the original group got its start performing gospel songs in an atomic bomb research facility in Knoxville under the name Wally Fowler and the Georgia Clodhoppers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 22, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.