What You'll Get
Concerts, like dimly lit chandeliers, are more impressive outdoors and are more enchanting when adorned with strategically placed glow sticks. Catch some music in the right light with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for two general-admission tickets to OakHeart Country Music Festival (up to $70 value)
- When: Saturday, June 14, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Conejo Creek Park South
- Gate time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
Children 12 and under are admitted for free.
OakHeart Country Music Festival
- Who's performing: Love and Theft, Jana Kramer, Craig Campbell, and eight other country-music acts
- How you know country duo Love and Theft: for their number one single "Angel Eyes," along with "If You Ever Get Lonely," "Runaway," and "Runnin' Out Of Air"
- How you know Jana Kramer: for her smooth, twang-tinged soprano on hits such as "Whiskey," "I Hope It Rains," and "Why Ya Wanna"
- How else: she acted in six episodes of 90210 before landing her breakout role on One Tree Hill
- How you know Georgia-native Craig Campbell: for his dapper suits and baritone pipes heard on "Outta My Head," "Family Man," and "Fish"
- What to do between sets: heat up your boots line dancing on a giant dance floor
- Where to imbibe between dances: at the Borderline BullPen, a 21-and-over area with a full bar and games that may include horseshoes or beer pong
- Best spot to fill your stetson up with nachos: at one of many food trucks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 15, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 6/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Conejo Creek Park South. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects OakHeart Country Music Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates Open at 1PM. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. 12 and under admitted free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.