What You'll Get
- Tickets to an Oakland A’s game
- Dates: April 15 (Royals), May 19 (Yankees), May 30 (Twins)
- Seating: field or plaza level
- Click here to view all ticket options for purchase and to reference the seating chart.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to athletics.com to complete your transaction. This discounted offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all athletics.com fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
When the Oakland A’s return to the field in April, they’ll do so behind a cavalry of familiar faces—especially on offense. Last season, the A’s scored 694 runs, which was good enough to land them in the top half of all MLB teams. Here are a few players to keep an eye on as the team charges into its 2016 campaign:
- Billy Burns: Burns emerged as a dynamic player last summer and cemented himself as the team’s leadoff man. On his way to finishing fifth in Rookie of the Year voting, the young outfielder used his speed to rack up triples and stolen bases while resisting the urge to play keep-away with the umpire’s hat.
- Stephen Vogt: A first-time All-Star last season, Vogt was a beast in the middle of the A’s lineup. He set career highs in just about every offensive category, including home runs, doubles, RBIs, and runs scored.
- Josh Reddick: Capable of carrying the offense for days at a time, Reddick has the ability to be one of baseball’s most exciting sluggers. He proved that again last year, when he led the A’s in home runs and RBIs.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1V6iVUX. Contact O.co Coliseum at (510) 569-2121 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Oakland A's are the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.