What You'll Get
Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this deal.
- One ticket to an Oakland A’s Game against the Boston Red Sox
- When: Thursday, June 19, at 7:05 p.m. or Friday, June 20, at 7:05 p.m.
- Where: O.co Coliseum
- Door time: 90 minutes before opening pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $16 for plaza outfield seating on June 19 (up to $26 value)
- $26 for field-level seating on June 19 (up to $36 value)
- $16 for plaza outfield seating on June 20 (up to $26 value)
- $26 for field-level seating on June 20 (up to $36 value)
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to athletics.com to complete your transaction. You’ll get the same percentage off the convenience charge, but you’ll still need to pay the full Oakland Athletics processing fee and tax. Ain’t no discounts on tax.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
Sitting atop the division on the strength of excellent pitching and the league’s best team ERA, the A’s seek a third consecutive AL West title. A series against the Red Sox pits the American League rivals against one another for the second time this season. The A’s dropped the first two games in their first series at Boston, but eked out a 10-inning nail-biter in the final contest thanks to some nifty base-running and bats that refused to turn into pool noodles during mid-swing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2014. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1oQrDH0. Contact O.co Coliseum at (510) 569-2121 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Oakland A's is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Oakland A's' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.