Without carnivals, grownups could only relive their childhoods by wearing oversize trench coats and pretending to be two kids pretending to be an adult. Step right up to this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for admission for four (up to a $40 value) with parking (a $10 value) for any grandstand event at the 2013 county fair (up to a $50 total value)
- When: Any date between Friday, July 5, and Sunday, July 14
- Where: Springfield Oaks County Park
- Door time: General admission begins in the morning, and grandstand events begin at 7 p.m., except the family contests at 12:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Grandstand events occur on the following days:
- Friday, July 5: Off-Road Demo Derby
- Saturday, July 6: Figure Eight Race
- Tuesday, July 9: Rodeo
- Wednesday, July 10: Rodeo
- Thursday, July 11: Demo Derby Night of Destruction
- Friday, July 12: Figure Eight Race Championship
- Saturday, July 13: Monster Trucks
The roar of monster-truck engines, the grunts of bucking rodeo bulls, and the wailing of firetruck sirens make up just three of the energetic sounds filling Springfield Oaks County Park during the Oakland County Fair. With a rich history that traces back to the 19th-century Oakland Agricultural Society, the fair reconnects the county with its natural heritage via free activities such as horse shows, 4-H events, and races among pigs that refuse to cheat by using their wings. Throughout the fair, visitors can arc skyward or spin wildly on carnival rides, and a free circus delights crowds with thrice-daily performances of acrobatic feats.
Student, senior, and military discounted tickets are available but this Groupon still offers the best deal available. Children 6–14 receive discounted $5 tickets and children 5 and under are free.