What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see O.A.R.
- When: Friday, November 28, or Saturday, November 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Manhattan Center Hammerstein Ballroom
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer values include ticketing fees
- $25 for general-admission standing (up to $49.90 value)
- $35 for rows F–K of second-balcony sections 201–203 (up to $62.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Dave Matthews Band, Guster, and Dispatch
- What’s that sound?: funky, rock, saxophony
- Some of their hits: “Shattered,” “Heaven,” and “Peace”
- What to expect at O.A.R.’s show: both old and new songs, moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you probably never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie that featured O.A.R.’s “Love is Worth the Fall”: Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- What’s new: The Rockville LP, which dropped June 10
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8pp. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Manhattan Center Hammerstein Ballroom on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.