- One G-Pass to see O.A.R.
- When: Friday, November 28, or Saturday, November 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Manhattan Center Hammerstein Ballroom
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer values include ticketing fees
- $25 for general-admission standing (up to $49.90 value)
- $35 for rows F–K of second-balcony sections 201–203 (up to $62.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Dave Matthews Band, Guster, and Dispatch
- What’s that sound?: funky, rock, saxophony
- Some of their hits: “Shattered,” “Heaven,” and “Peace”
- What to expect at O.A.R.’s show: both old and new songs, moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you probably never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie that featured O.A.R.’s “Love is Worth the Fall”: Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- What’s new: The Rockville LP, which dropped June 10