- $41 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra rows L–Z (up to $52.20 value)
- $51 for one G-Pass for seating in loge (rows 1–6) (up to $62.45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Grateful Dead, Phish, Dave Matthews Band
- What’s that sound?: funky, jammy, reggae-rock, saxophony
- What to expect at O.A.R.’s show: hits such as “Heaven,” moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you probably never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie that featured O.A.R.’s “Love is Worth the Fall”: Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- What’s new: The Rockville LP, their first album for Vanguard Records
Wine-colored velvet hangs over the Palace Theatre’s vast proscenium stage, completing a picture of elegance sketched out by the ornate cream walls and balconies. Opened in 1931 as an RKO movie house, the theater has survived the century with much of its original furnishings intact, including the huge brass chandelier and the original murals by Andrew Karoly and Jules Zartol.
19 Clinton Ave.
Albany, NY 12207