- One G-Pass to see O.A.R.
- When: Friday, August 14, at 7 p.m.
- Where: PNC Bank Arts Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $32.25 value)
- $26 for reserved seating in sections 401–405 (up to $54.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Dave Matthews Band, John Mayer, and Train
- What’s that sound?: funky, jammy, reggae-rock, saxophony
- What to expect at O.A.R.’s show: hits such as “Heaven,” moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you probably never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie that featured O.A.R.’s “Love is Worth the Fall”: Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- What’s new: The Rockville LP, their first album for Vanguard Records
- Get there early: for the soulful R&B of Allen Stone and singer-songwriter Brynn Elliot