What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see O.A.R.
- When: Friday, August 14, at 7 p.m.
- Where: PNC Bank Arts Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $32.25 value)
- $26 for reserved seating in sections 401–405 (up to $54.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Dave Matthews Band, John Mayer, and Train
- What’s that sound?: funky, jammy, reggae-rock, saxophony
- What to expect at O.A.R.’s show: hits such as “Heaven,” moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you probably never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie that featured O.A.R.’s “Love is Worth the Fall”: Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- What’s new: The Rockville LP, their first album for Vanguard Records
- Get there early: for the soulful R&B of Allen Stone and singer-songwriter Brynn Elliot
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at PNC Bank Arts Center on 8/14. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.