- $28 for one G-Pass ticket to see O.A.R., plus parking (up to $47.85 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 25, at 7 p.m
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park
- General admission standing in front of the stage
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Parking: Present this voucher at Parking Lot A entrance starting at 5:00pm. Lot A is located at 1775 Founders Parkway, Alpharetta GA 30009
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Dave Matthews Band, John Mayer, and Train
- What’s that sound?: funky, jammy, reggae-rock, saxophony
- What to expect at O.A.R.’s show: hits such as “Heaven,” moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you probably never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie that featured O.A.R.’s “Love is Worth the Fall”: Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- What’s new: The Rockville LP, their first album for Vanguard Records
- Supporting acts: Allen Stone and Brynn Elliot
Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park
2200 Encore Pkwy.
Alpharetta, GA 30009