All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for mid-balcony seating (up to $42.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Grateful Dead, Phish, Dave Matthews Band
- What’s that sound?: funky, jammy, reggae-rock, saxophony
- What to expect at O.A.R.’s show: hits such as “Heaven,” moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you probably never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie that featured O.A.R.’s “Love is Worth the Fall”: Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- What’s new: The Rockville LP, their first album for Vanguard Records
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2016. Limit 10/person. Redeem on 2/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Florida Theatre
When it opened in 1927, the Florida Theatre was the largest of 15 cinemas in downtown Jacksonville. Today, it's the city's last surviving vestige of that era's iconic architecture. Designed by New Yorker R.E. Hall and Jacksonvillian Roy Benjamin, the venue is a prime example of the Mediterranean Revival style, with a ceiling covered in glittering stars and a six-story proscenium arch. And even as the entertainment industry shifted towards television, the Florida Theatre survived by hosting interactive game nights and concerts from underground artists, including Elvis Presley. The space was renovated In the early 1980s, and today it returns to its entertaining roots by hosting live events and classic film screenings.