Enjoy non-stop fun, food, live entertainment, carnival games, livestock exhibits, demonstrations, shopping, and more at this festive fair
What You'll Get
- Single-day general admission valid Wednesday–Friday only (July 31–August 9)
- The fair is open Wednesday–Friday: Noon – Midnight, Saturday-Sunday: 11 a.m. – Midnight
- View the fairgrounds map
- Cash-only on-site parking available each day; free off-site parking with shuttle service available Saturday and Sunday.
- Outside food and drink allowed if in factory-sealed plastic
- No cans, class, hard-sided coolers, outside alcohol allowed, or pets (except service animals). View the full list of prohibited items.
- Free admission for children 5 and under
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
OC Fair 2019
- The food: a vast array of sweet, savory, deep-fried, on-a-stick, in a bowl, and healthy foods, including Salvadoran pupusas from Bacon-A-Fair and a Hot Cheetos baked potato from Corn Star
- The entertainment: five stages of local and national musicians and performers, including comedy hypnotist Mark Yuzuik, and a Baja Blues series featuring bluegrass legends such as Flogging Seagulls and Sean Oliu and The Coastline Cowboys
- The animals: Highlights of the OC Fair include the action of the All-Alaskan racing pigs, a petting zoo, and daily livestock exhibits.
- For the kids: an Explorium featuring a sand pit, creative corner, rainforest exhibit, and daily performances of The Magic of Frank Thurston
- Other festivities: arts and crafts booths, cooking demonstrations, art galleries and workshops, carnival rides and games, and plenty of shopping among local vendors
The Fine Print